Privacy And Cookies Policy
An important priority of serpstorm.com (the “Website” or “we” or “us” or “our”) and “Related Blog Posts” (the “App”) is to abide by the law in relation to the privacy and handling of any collected data of its customers, visitors, users, and other individuals who use, engage or otherwise access the Website and/or App (altogether the “Users” or “you” or “your”). This Privacy and Cookies Policy (the “Policies”) informs Users of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information collected on the Website. It also contains details of steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share the information, and finally, how Users are able to access such information or contact us with questions or concerns.
2 What Types Of Information Do We Collect From You?
Whenever a User visits or engages with the Websites, or requests information about the services, serpstorm.com collects different types of information:
2.1 Generic Information
This is information we gather from Users in an automated fashion. Users remain anonymous to us and we cannot identify them personally. This may be done either by the collection of a simple visit, or specific preferred browsing activity on the Website or the App. At times, this may also be done through a third-party service, such as analytics and other similar tools.
Advertisements appearing on the Website are delivered to Users by us or from one of our advertising partners, and such partners may store cookies on your computer. The cookies are used for several purposes, such as delivering targeted advertisements that advertisers feel you may find relevant. Advertisers also collect additional information, such as the approximate geographical location of your computer. The Policies governs the cookies used by the Website and does not govern the cookies used by any other advertisers.
At times when using publicly available parts of the site, such as commenting on articles, you may optionally give out your Personal Information. You are encouraged to use your judgment and caution in giving out your information. serpstorm.com is not responsible for, and does not have control over, that disclosure. serpstorm.com is not liable in any way for anyone’s use or misuse of the information disclosed.
2.2 Identifiable Personal Information
By accessing and using the Website you may need to enter some personal information in a form, subject to the type of service you require, or to use the App. You may also enter your information when subscribing to our newsletter. We also collect personal information you provide us when you enter any promotions or sweepstakes offered on the Website. Such information you share with us willingly includes the following:
- email address
- Age/Date of birth
- Website URL
- Payment information
- Mobile and/or telephone number
- Shopify account URL and email used to register the Shopify account
How Do We Use The Information That We Receive From You?
- identifiable information we gather is to provide you with information regarding our services, or to provide such services to Users that have already engaged with us.
- Your phone number may also be used to either communicate messages or information to you, or elicit your interest in some available offer.
- If you do not wish to be contacted through phone or through common modes of mail delivery like Postman or Courier, you can leave clear instructions by going to the contact page and doing so. However, you may still need to leave your email address.
- A User’s email address is not shared or displayed to anybody outside the Website.
- To combat online fraud, we also record your IP address and other generic information. Such information is received from your browser and recorded on our server logs, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
- You consent to giving us permission for your information to be combined with information of other Users (without personally identifying you) and shared with our business partners or others.
- We shall also be entitled and authorized by you to send you administrative messages, as well as email updates regarding your account, or any platform that you may have joined or visited or made contact with.
- Should a merger with acquisition by change of ownership or sale of assets to another entity occur, we reserve the right to transfer all User information, including names and email addresses, to a separate entity. We will notify Users via message on this site or email of such transfer, and Users may decide to alter their registration information at that time. This means that, should you be concerned with your Personal Information transferring to a new owner, you can cancel your account.
4. With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Except in the situations described in the last three paragraphs directly above, we do not share your Identifiable Information with third parties. To provide the services and improve parts of our Website, some generic information is shared with third parties. To our current knowledge, these parties are fully compliant with all the latest privacy and cookie regulations.
5. How Do We Protect User’s Data And Information?
serpstorm.com is committed to making reasonable efforts to protect its servers and databases, using third party security and encryption software to protect and attempt to keep the confidentiality and privacy of Users’ information and personal data. Even so, Users hereby agree and acknowledge that the Internet is not a safe environment, and that there is no website or mobile application that is 100% secure, despite efforts made to prevent breaches or attacks. Therefore, User states to understand that, despite the efforts made by serpstorm.com, breaches may occur, and information may be accessed, shared, or used by malicious parties, depositing any sort of malware or malicious software in our servers that serpstorm.com does not have knowledge of.
Occasionally, parts of your information may be processed by a third party. Said party shall be obligated to uphold these Policies and to protect the sensitive and personal data of Users of the Apps and the Websites to the same or greater extent than the policies set out by serpstorm.com.
6. What Is Our Policy On Children’s Privacy?
For all applicable legal purposes, serpstorm.com construes anyone under the age of 16 to be a child. serpstorm.com does not knowingly collect information of Children, and does not allow, encourage or otherwise sponsor the registration of minors under the previously stated age.
Whenever serpstorm.com becomes aware that delicate or identifiable information that has been collected is a Child’s, or has been submitted by a Child, serpstorm.com shall in a reasonable amount of time:
- Not disclose the collected information with third parties, nor use it for any purpose;
- Delete the personal information from its files as soon as possible; and
- Be available to the Child’s parents or legal guardian for any further requests regarding the collected information.
We do not willingly collect data from any child under the age of 16. If you become aware that we may have collected such data, you can inform us so we can proceed to permanently delete such information.
8. We Reserve The Right To Modify These Policies
serpstorm.com may occasionally amend, change, or update these Policies to either improve this section, or comply with new laws and regulations that may affect the handling, collecting and management of personal data. The changes to the Terms of Service or these Policies shall be informed through the User’s provided email address.
10. Do You Have Questions?